Prayer Request

My daughter, Jennifer and her husband Nick are the foster parents of 2 young children. The parents were not taking care of them, and were involved with a Meth-lab, and had the children their with them. Please pray with us for those parents, and children. Pray that the State will leave them were they are loved, and safe, and in an Godly home.

Thank you

marty

Beta Tester
My daughter, Jennifer and her husband Nick are the foster parents of 2 young children. The parents were not taking care of them, and were involved with a Meth-lab, and had the children their with them. Please pray with us for those parents, and children. Pray that the State will leave them were they are loved, and safe, and in an Godly home.

Thank you
Praying here. :)

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
Indeed. God's will be done for all concerned.

Johnny NL

Really sad to hear this, BUT.....THE LORD THAT WE SERVE IS BIGGER, it shall be done in Jesus' Name.

C. B. Hall

Y
Thank you
Your family is in my prayers. Take good care of those children and give them love and God's Word.