Prayer Tracker

Who is using the Prayer Tracker, from "Daily Bible and Prayer" program ?

• YES, I am

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • NO, I am not

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I didn't know

• I am Downloading it now!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Johnny NL

Prayer Tracker Program is my best to go tool to keep "Track" of all my prayers over years. Probably since when you created it Sir.
"How" hard it would be to turn it into a "Dark Mode" program?
--> For those who are wondering what I'm talking about: it is the "DAILY BIBLE and PRAYER" program to track all your prayers. I've been using it for many years, and it is great to go back in time, see what you prayed for, . . . and . . . GIVING thanks to the LORD for answers, achievements, and giving HIM Glory ! ! ! !

This how to get it, for it is a product from Study Lamp Software. (SwordSearcher.) : http://www.dailybibleandprayer.com/
Give it a try, you will really enjoy seeing "what" GOD is doing... we have tendency of forgetting, haven't we ? ? ? loll ( I do.)
I just love "DAILY BIBLE and PRAYER" tracker.

1647957508059.png

However, I would like to caveat my "YES" vote...

I do use it to review the Faith's Checkbook Devotion of the Day, but would like to see the functionality, to include the Prayer Tracker, rolled up into Swordsearcher - consolidating all aspects into one application.

Thoughts?

Blessings to you all, Tim

However, I would like to caveat my "YES" vote...

I do use it to review the Faith's Checkbook Devotion of the Day, but would like to see the functionality, to include the Prayer Tracker, rolled up into Swordsearcher - consolidating all aspects into one application.

Thoughts?

Blessings to you all, Tim
Indeed, it is a wonderful multi-tools.
the only thing I do not use it for is, Daily Bible Reading Plan, for I do use SS9's.
Yes, there could be a "consolidating" function included in SS9. "OR" a least kinda have a "button" link to it for a quick opening.
Nevertheless, it is a wonderful tool to me.

I used to use it all the time, but have started using a paper prayer book, and I use the reading schedule in SS. I agree, though , it would be a great addition to SwordSearcher.

Likewise I used to use it a lot... but I haven't done so in quite a while 😁

Back