Prayer

James Taylor

My Son Aged 43 Will Soon Be Leaving This World Behind. After Extended Cancer Treatment And Thinking It Was A Total Sucess, It Quickly Came Back And Took Over His Whole Body. He Has Been Given A Few Months At Most. He Believed In A Maricle From The Begining But It Just Wasent In Gods Will, But He Did Get His Maricle. God Has Gave Him Time To Put His Life In Order And That He Did. He Is Now Counting The Days Until He Will See Jesus Face To Face. That Is The Greatest Maricle Of All. He Has Two Children And A Wife Who Will Need Prayers. Our Family Will Need Healing From Thie Pain Tho We Understand What Has Happened Here. Thanks.

marty

Beta Tester
You and your family have my utmost sympathy, James. I will pray for you all.

wsbones

Beta Tester
I am sorry for the situation you described. I will pray right now and ask God's blessing and mercy on your entire family.

Jason W. Elder

Ever since I got saved, the thought of "death" has never bothered me. What bothered me was the thought of dying. Well, it bothered me until I read Psalm 48:14 "For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death." Thank God! He'll hold to my hand as over Death's river I go. May the Lord comfort all your hearts during this time.

RevTim

Beta Tester
Praise God for the Blessed Hope you all share.

marty

Beta Tester
How are you doing, James? You and your family are in my prayers during this hard time.

James Taylor

Thank you for your prayers and good words. my son has been given 1 to 3 months to be with us. he grows weaker by the day and continues to loose weight but his faith is intact. one of the most important things in life no matter what you have to go through is to never turn loose of your faith. JCT.

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for your prayers and good words. my son has been given 1 to 3 months to be with us. he grows weaker by the day and continues to loose weight but his faith is intact. one of the most important things in life no matter what you have to go through is to never turn loose of your faith. JCT.
Amen, and Amen.

marty

Beta Tester
I'm thinking of you and your family tonight, James. You are in my prayers. Thanks to God for His care of us, especially in the tough times. Won't we all have a great reunion with our families in Heaven! Here's a big cyber-hug for you! XXX

James Taylor

At 6pm yesterday my son passed from this life to life everlasting. I would like to think you for praying. In all his suffering he never lost his faith, it only grew stronger and stronger. Jesus said i will never leave you and he is true to his word. James taylor

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Amen, bro. James.

john.a

James my thoughts and prayers are with you dear Brother and to your family also at this time.

Psa 17:15 As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Thessalonians 4:18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

marty

Beta Tester
My deepest sympathy, James! I praise God for your son's faith! A blessing for sure.

ishaknatan

Beta Tester
2 Corinthians 5:6-8 Therefore we are always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord: (For we walk by faith, not by sight:) We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.

Eric

Beta Tester
James, thanks for your testimony of faith in very trying circumstances. May the God of grace and glory impart both to you and yours at this very hard time.

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
James, your testimony in the time of trial is a blessing and indeed we sorrow not as them that have no hope, for our hope is in our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together again to be with Him forever.

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. Wherefore comfort one another with these words. 1 Thes 4:16-18.

Ruthlyn

Gord

Beta Tester
Amen and God Bless James, I'll continue to pray for you and your son's families.