Prayers Needed

marty

Beta Tester
My niece, Mary, just had a baby girl - I don't even know what baby girl's name is yet, but she needs your positive prayers - God knows her name. She's in ICU with fluid in her lungs and tubes everywhere, the doctors say she will be there for a week. There were health concerns for this baby before she was even conceived (though not for this condition), so she has had plenty of negatives spoken over her already. Please, prayer family, help me cover her with positives! Thank you for your prayers!

Glory to our LORD for His healing powers.

marty

Beta Tester
Re: Prayers Needed - Praise Report

Thank you, Gord, and everyone who prayed but didn't post. I felt so strongly to ask you to pray and say positive things for little Kyndal. That's not my usual thought or 'MO', so I knew it was coming from the Holy Spirit.

Here's the Praise Report from last night: "Mary and Kyndal are doing much better today. The baby is off the Cpap and Mary got to hold and cuddle her all day."

With continued progress, she will go home tomorrow or Tuesday instead of the week the doctors first spoke. I'm voting for tomorrow. :)

Isn't our Lord wonderful?!

Johnny NL

Great is the lord we serve.....amen;)

marty

Beta Tester
Baby Kyndal is still in the NICU with problems. Not real serious problems, but doesn't get to go home until Friday now. She has jaundice and an infection. Please continue to hold her up to our Lord. Thank you!

TerriP

Re: Prayers Needed - Praise Report

Thank you, Gord, and everyone who prayed but didn't post. I felt so strongly to ask you to pray and say positive things for little Kyndal. That's not my usual thought or 'MO', so I knew it was coming from the Holy Spirit.

Here's the Praise Report from last night: "Mary and Kyndal are doing much better today. The baby is off the Cpap and Mary got to hold and cuddle her all day."

With continued progress, she will go home tomorrow or Tuesday instead of the week the doctors first spoke. I'm voting for tomorrow. :)

Isn't our Lord wonderful?!
Marty I read posts like this and I just bawl. Yes, He is wonderful - that's what makes me cry, how good He is to us. His Word is Jesus. There is no more positive than that, He is the Way, the Truth, and THE LIFE.

I speak Life into little Kyndal, in Jesus' name - and I tell you what, Mom cuddles are the best.

Bless your heart, Marty!

marty

Beta Tester
Thank you, Terri! Baby Kyndal is going to grow up BLESSED with so many people praying for her!

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
Ah Marty, I only checked in today after some time and so I will be lifting her up before God's throne of mercy and grace... Is any thing too hard for the LORD? Gen 18:14.

Of course the answer is no.

Ruthlyn

marty

Beta Tester
Thank you, Ruthlyn! I'm so hoping she gets to go home today! The funny bow in her hair is the IV, which has moved from her hand to her foot to her head. Poor baby girl! Aren't babies just the cutest things?

Attachments

Ohhhh! She is so cute and alert. We do serve an awesome God indeed! Congrats to your niece and I will continue lifting her and Kyndal up before God's throne of mercy and grace.

God bless
Ruthlyn