Preacher's Complete Homiletical Commentary [PHC] [Deluxe]

terrpn

I currently have the 7.1.1.2 Deluxe Version, but do not find the PHC commentary?

Did I do not something right?

Also......I have never upgraded on-line before without ordering the CD. Can I just order and download the newest upgrade?

did i not (sorry- scribal error)

I currently have the 7.1.1.2 Deluxe Version, but do not find the PHC commentary?

Did I do not something right?

Also......I have never upgraded on-line before without ordering the CD. Can I just order and download the newest upgrade?

I dunno about your "PHC", mine is in there....maybe check your commentary "shown" tabs....
As for "on line" upgrade, this is the bomb!
Really easy and so fast.
Mr. Staggs really explain it very well, just follow the steps, so fun and fast.
That is my second "on line upgrade" and I enjoy it so much.
Just remember Sir, if you do, MAKE SURE you save your new upgraded file, on a USB flash drive, an auxiliary hard drive, anywhere outside of your PC. And then you're in business Sir.... try it Sir you will love it. Plus as you know, the support after market is " 10 STARS. :D
Be Blessed,
Happy SwordSearchin'...

What I did, I do have an USB flash drive, 8G, just for this. I keep it with my SS SwordSearcher CDs, and original CD with the "code"....all in a safe place!

nope.............its not there?

went back and looked in preferences and is not in Library Tabs either?

this is weird- it should have installed on the 7.0 Deluxe upgrade right?

it is not on my secondary computer i upgraded as well?

yes Sir you are right, it was part of 7.1 SS.....
I dunno, maybe you will have to re-install !?!?!?

well shoot................if i just upgrade to 7.2 i reckon that should solves any issues;)

praise the Lord...............its all there after upgrade;)

AAAAAAAaaaaaaawwwwwwWWW!!!
Amen to the LORD !
God is good, isn't HE?
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Glad you got it worked out. The latest upgrade always gets you everything from every previous version. I can't say why it wouldn't have already been in there for you without more info, but 'tis a moot point now. :)

Glad you got it worked out. The latest upgrade always gets you everything from every previous version. I can't say why it wouldn't have already been in there for you without more info, but 'tis a moot point now. :)
yes sir................everything is good-- thank you:D

Back