Problem Deleting User Modules

I tried creating a book and a commentary . . . just experimenting . . . I'm new to SwordSearcher.

I created a blank commentary and a blank book. I have been trying to delete them and each time the program goes into "not responding" mode and sits there till Windows asks to shut it down.

I have tried hiding the from the tabs and deleting them from the listing, but same result.
I have gone to the Module folder in the install directory, but I cannot find the files to delete there either.

Any clue what I should do?

I do not know why the program would appear to freeze when deleting a module (just tested here and it is working for me) -- but you can manually delete it. Close SwordSearcher, and then in Explorer go to your Documents folder. In there is a folder called SwordSearcher User Modules and in that folder is where your personal modules are stored. Can you delete the file while SwordSearcher is closed?

As of this date my version 7.2 still functions as Pastor Jack describes. I am however, able to delete the file as described by Brandon. It seems a fix is in order.

As of this date my version 7.2 still functions as Pastor Jack describes. I am however, able to delete the file as described by Brandon. It seems a fix is in order.

Did you download the hotfix #1? Please go to Help, Check for Updates and be sure there isn't a fix available. I did address this issue in hotfix 1. If you are still experiencing this problem, please submit the bug crash report when prompted.

Back