Psalms of David In Metre (Isaac Watts)

jerrybouey

I noticed several members on these forums like hymns, including ones by Isaac Watts. If you love reading solid Bible-based poetry or hymns, you will appreciate this link:

The Psalms Of David In Metre (This page includes the Psalms of David by Isaac Watts too)

I have also made these as modules for Swordsearcher - but it was for version 4 of the program, and they don't want to import for me. If anyone is interested, I could work on them and redo them in version 5. Then perhaps Brandon or someone else would be willing to put the modules up on their site. I have links on my site to version 4.

I also have two modules of poetry books I put together (mostly my own poems, but some by others, and including several Bible studies in each book). If you are interested in these, check out the section at the bottom of this page entitled "Downloads". http://www.earnestlycontending.com/

This section contains links to the Table of Contents for each poetry book online, as well as links to the 4. modules (which I will need to update too).

Please let me know if there is any interest in either of these projects. If so, I will start working on them. I finally got a new copy of Frontpage. When my computer crashed about 1 1/2 years ago, I did not have backup disks for Microsoft office and have since gotten free open-source versions of these kinds of programs, except no html editor. I did not want to play around with the raw html without being able to view and edit it in a editing program. Now I can do so again, including updating links, adding more pages, etc.

marty

Beta Tester
Jerry, have you tried the option under the User menu >Import SwordSearcher 4.x User Module? It should convert the modules to SS5 for you. :)

Thanks for making these available!

jerrybouey

I was only able to convert some modules - but not those ones. Only one of my two poetry books was converted to 5.0.

I noticed several members on these forums like hymns, including ones by Isaac Watts. If you love reading solid Bible-based poetry or hymns, you will appreciate this link:

The Psalms Of David In Metre (This page includes the Psalms of David by Isaac Watts too)

I have also made these as modules for Swordsearcher - but it was for version 4 of the program, and they don't want to import for me. If anyone is interested, I could work on them and redo them in version 5. Then perhaps Brandon or someone else would be willing to put the modules up on their site. I have links on my site to version 4.

I also have two modules of poetry books I put together (mostly my own poems, but some by others, and including several Bible studies in each book). If you are interested in these, check out the section at the bottom of this page entitled "Downloads". http://www.earnestlycontending.com/

This section contains links to the Table of Contents for each poetry book online, as well as links to the 4. modules (which I will need to update too).

Please let me know if there is any interest in either of these projects. If so, I will start working on them. I finally got a new copy of Frontpage. When my computer crashed about 1 1/2 years ago, I did not have backup disks for Microsoft office and have since gotten free open-source versions of these kinds of programs, except no html editor. I did not want to play around with the raw html without being able to view and edit it in a editing program. Now I can do so again, including updating links, adding more pages, etc.
I have converted The Psalms Of David In Metre. I hope to post it on this Forum, in the near future.