question about exporting formatted text

RevTim

Beta Tester
Brandon, I thought this was asked and posted before, but after trying a few searches I decided I would just ask again.

When I used the copy + paste keyboard shortcut, I can't get the verse to copy red for red letter verses.

I've looked at the settings / prefs but just not sure what if anything I can do to get SS to do this.

Thanks in advance for your response.

When I used the copy + paste keyboard shortcut, I can't get the verse to copy red for red letter verses.

I've looked at the settings / prefs but just not sure what if anything I can do to get SS to do this.

Okay, I'm not Brandon! But this may help: use F8 instead. I just tried it, as opposed to CTRL/C or highlight text/right click mouse/copy. That brought His Word (in red) over to Word just fine.

Now this does copy all verses as displayed, so you may get more text than you wanted to copy, copied.

RevTim, We Love You, Brother
Terri P.

The red letter formatting isn't included in the auto-paste or right-click copy functions. TerriP gave the "workaround" to keep the red letter formatting in the copy.

The red letter formatting isn't included in the auto-paste or right-click copy functions. TerriP gave the "workaround" to keep the red letter formatting in the copy.

Yes, I had tried f8. I was hoping for a more precious copy.

Thanks Terri for the input.

Any way this could be the futures wish list?

Back