Questions about F.B. Meyer and SwordSearcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

djmarko53

Dear Friends and SwordSearcher users,
I know Brandon included the Devotional work by Meyer with version 8.1.
As of yet, I haven't looked at that yet. Perhaps I should before I begin my next
Project. For now I am creating Meyers Commentary on Psalms. Just want to make
sure it isn't part of the set that Brandon included with version 8.1. Let me know
please before I get too far into Psalms. I am just finished with Psalms 1-18. I have
several works by Meyer and D.L. Moody. I also have virtually all the works of Calvin and
Spurgeon in various formats. Would be glad to share any of these in SwordSearcher if anyone
Is interested. Let me know about any of these. Especially about my question above. Also, if there are
any public domain works in Logos or WordSearch, let me know and would be glad to make some of
them available for SwordSearcher.

Thanks...may God bless you and yours...

Mark

Last edited:

djmarko53

Well, I have finished Meyer's Commentary on Psalms
Here it is below, if you want to click on the Link and download....

Commentary on PSALMS by F.B. Meyer (1847-1929)

Mark

bible tom

Dear Friends and SwordSearcher users,
I know Brandon included the Devotional work by Meyer with version 8.1.
As of yet, I haven't looked at that yet. Perhaps I should before I begin my next
Project. For now I am creating Meyers Commentary on Psalms. Just want to make
sure it isn't part of the set that Brandon included with version 8.1. Let me know
please before I get too far into Psalms. I am just finished with Psalms 1-18. I have
several works by Meyer and D.L. Moody. I also have virtually all the works of Calvin and
Spurgeon in various formats. Would be glad to share any of these in SwordSearcher if anyone
Is interested. Let me know about any of these. Especially about my question above. Also, if there are
any public domain works in Logos or WordSearch, let me know and would be glad to make some of
them available for SwordSearcher.

Thanks...may God bless you and yours...

Mark
Yes I am very interested. Thx! And I still have 2 unfinished modules to create that are devotional works that my wife has written for ladies.

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
The thread drifted into a doctrinal debate so it is being closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.