Quick way to re-format a complete module?

Regie

My module of Philpot sermons has a lot of sermons with print too small (for us old people anyway).

Is there a way to perhaps export that module (perhaps via Forge) and make it all uniform and bring it back into SwordSearcher?

Thanks,
Regie

When building Modules is the idea that all users benefit from the SwordSearcher format that is built in. Using the “Format Styles” that comes with the editor? Also what happens when you just save all that fancy formatting you worked so long to do? Can’t the user simply reformat if they choose? Any comments?

When building Modules is the idea that all users benefit from the SwordSearcher format that is built in. Using the “Format Styles” that comes with the editor? Also what happens when you just save all that fancy formatting you worked so long to do? Can’t the user simply reformat if they choose? Any comments?
It's your choice.

When I develop modules for inclusion in the Deluxe library I ensure that they have as little "mandatory formatting" as possible so that the user's fonts and colors and sizes are honored, since they will select fonts and colors and sizes that work best for their vision.

Ok going forward, I will make two copies of my works. One for my personal files to be maintain and use, the other will be formatted for SwordSearcher as stated for use for the USERS.

Back