Rapture

Johnny NL

Every body is looking up for the Rapture. Jesus Christ HIMSELF coming down on clouds and pick us up..... Can't wait for this Blessed Hope.
People are trying to put a date, a time, a period for this to come. (Which I'm not !)
BUT
........ As the Bride of the LORD, we are exited, ready, hoping. So I wonder when I read Song Of Solomon, chap. 2 verses 10-13.......

Song 2:10 - My beloved spake, and said unto me, Rise up, my love, my fair one, and come away.
Song 2:11 - For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;
Song 2:12 -
The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;
Song 2:13 - The fig tree putteth forth her green figs, and the vines with the tender grape give a good smell. Arise, my love, my fair one, and come away.

Now people will say; -"John, this is a Song from Solomon to a Lady"..... wellllll I say yes, ....BUT, how if this would be speaking about "NOW" time, wouldn't it be???
After winter time, spring time.... So ye ask me; -"John, why would this be talking about the Rapture of the Bride????"

>>>>>I am glad and filled with joy that you may ask me...... Now, .........................read verse 8 !!!!!!
Now if ye be honest with the Spirit, (and yourself) -can ye keep a straight face and say to me...; "No John, this is NOT a description of the Rapture!"

My heart is filled with joy, and happiness.
Ya'all be Blessed, filled with the Holy Ghost, - like Jude 22-23 tells us to use compassion, and fear for other to bring the Gospel. I personally think there is no more time left for compassion,... just saying...
As my signature; Ezekiel 33:6. The WatchDog.

Do not under estimate the POWER of your ____SwordSearcher !!!
_

Last edited:

ishaknatan

Beta Tester
aber die auf den HERRN harren, kriegen neue Kraft, daß sie auffahren mit Flügeln wie Adler, daß sie laufen und nicht matt werden, daß sie wandeln und nicht müde werden. (Isa 40:31 LGB)

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. (Isa 40:31 KJV)