Reading Schedule

wsbones

Beta Tester
I wonder if the reading schedule could be semi-transparent. It's always on top of something useful. It would be handy to be able to see through it. I find I am frequently moving it around. Any way to change the shape or size to fit on some of the blank space at the top of the main window?

Example:
upload_2016-4-20_16-25-46.png

This morning, with my limited available screen area, I'm finding the Verse List distracting. It would be grand if I could make it more transparent, so it would still be there, but unobtrusive, and if the cursor is rested on it, it could recover opaque-ness - clicking in the panel would bring it back to full strength and focus... I've changed the background color to white in an effort to minimize the distraction (not really working - maybe if I change it to yellow...) Tomorrow it may not distract me at all. :)

Attachments

• Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    497.3 KB · Views: 311
While I was moving from entry to entry in the reading schedule and then going to the audio (although I've been trying to read it myself, sometimes it just works out better to have Scourby read it to me...), I thought how convenient it would be if the audio button was in the reading schedule next to the passages to be read. Aren't I lazy? :)

Nope, not lazy. It's just, you like conveniences. Like the 7-11 store. Or water in bottles. Or a million other blessings we enjoy every day. Riding lawn mowers. Having a lawn, for crying out loud. Indoor plumbing LOL, but really. I mean think of all these things He created for us to enjoy! Giving Brandon the brain and creativity and placing the desire in his heart for SS and this forum, now there's a biggie. Equally yoked friends - other than you all, I can talk with maybe 2 other people who what to hear this. Daisies. Bibles. Calculators. New Balance shoes. People to bless. Dr. Pepper. Okay, maybe not Dr. Pepper.
" And there are also many other things which Jesus did, [for you and me] the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen." - John 21:25

Nope, not lazy. It's just, you like conveniences. Like the 7-11 store. Or water in bottles. Or a million other blessings we enjoy every day. Riding lawn mowers. Having a lawn, for crying out loud. Indoor plumbing LOL, but really. I mean think of all these things He created for us to enjoy! Giving Brandon the brain and creativity and placing the desire in his heart for SS and this forum, now there's a biggie. Equally yoked friends - other than you all, I can talk with maybe 2 other people who what to hear this. Daisies. Bibles. Calculators. New Balance shoes. People to bless. Dr. Pepper. Okay, maybe not Dr. Pepper.
" And there are also many other things which Jesus did, [for you and me] the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written. Amen." - John 21:25
For me up north, ... I would add Maple Syrup ! ! ! Amen.
Be blessed for your post !!!! Amen and Amen ... !

It is a GREAT day to be ALIVE !!!
I Worship God, I adore HIS Word, I love SwordSearcher ! ! !
Indeed, it is a GREAT day to be Blessed, ... AGAIN !

Back