Red Letter KJB

kjv777

Does anyone know of a red letter Old and New Testament .doc or .pdf that I could use to printout and use as a looseleaf Bible?

Hid with Christ in God,

David

There is an additional consideration... While there are a few KJV Bibles with red (blue and gold too) letters in the OT as well as NT... Does it use the same superior KJV text that SwordSearcher does?

Here is a link explaining a little about the prayerful, thoughtful, and diligent seeking of the Lord, during the decision of text selection in SwordSearcher.
https://av1611.com/kjbp/kjv-edition.html

The BRG KJV has blue (Father) red (Son) gold (Spirit) letters throughout. You can find certain digital editions for free online (samples or full version biblegateway or esword), or pay for an e-book edition, so perhaps contacting them directly would get you a pdf or .doc and permission to print? ...copyright you know...

While it is interesting for me (a visual learner) to see the "red" letters throughout. I found I far prefer comparing scripture with scripture and looking up word definitions used in my beloved trusted KJV in English using English tools (SwordSearcher 8 is filled with so many); so I don't actually use my BRG type Bible very often and wouldn't have actually thought about it at all, if I wouldn't have seen this question ;)

Sword Searcher allows deep referencing scriptures in a way that is not done by any other program nor is possible on paper alone. So for me, my brain keeps trying to only figure out the best possible access to God through the Word of God, and for me it is with SwordSearcher 8... my personal challenge is portability of SwordSearcher.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sword Searcher allows deep referencing scriptures in a way that is not done by any other program nor is possible on paper alone. So for me, my brain keeps trying to only figure out the best possible access to God through the Word of God, and for me it is with SwordSearcher 8... my personal challenge is portability of SwordSearcher.
I got a couple "netbooks" just for SwordSearcher. They're actually tiny laptops, and I've taken them several times on trips. There is a bonus in that they provide email access and even Skype communications. The latest device I got for SwordSearcher is an Asus VivoTab 8. It works just great!

I often remember the days when I had the table covered by a concordance, dictionary and commentaries for my Bible study. I dearly love SwordSearcher for putting so many resources at my fingertips. Thank you, Brandon!

Last edited:
I often remember the days when I had the table covered by a concordance, dictionary and commentaries for my Bible study. I dearly love SwordSearcher for putting so many resources at my fingertips. Thank you, Brandon!
I am with you there 100%. Currently i use a 17" laptop overflowing to a monitor. Then a windows Surface pro 2 (10.5") bit small but certainly still readable. . I have all I need.

Back