Sara Jeanne Staggs

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Many users of SwordSearcher have prayed for my little sister, Sara Jeanne, over the last decade. 12 1/2 years ago she was diagnosed with aplastic anemia. She was never able to find a bone marrow donor. For the last 12 years she has been treated primarily with transfusions (typically such treatment fails in less than 2 years). Her illness was hard and painful but she lived the fullest life she could, always doing more than the doctors said she would be able or said she was "allowed."

On December 15, 2012, at the young age of 30, the Lord finally took all her pain away and called her home.

Her memorial service was beautiful. Her friends' words affirmed what I knew of my sister; she was a vibrant woman who wanted all around her to be happy, and she was always very reluctant to talk of her health are rarely told people of her illness because she didn't like people to be unhappy.

Her memorial service was held at her church. She had three brothers, me included, and we, along with my parents, were able to share the gospel, for her friends who knew Sara was different but might not have known why.

Please pray for our family as we mourn our loss but rejoice in her gain. Pray also that God would use Sara's life to move people to receive Christ as they reflect on the loss of their friend.

Gord

Beta Tester
Thank you for sharing those few intimate moments with us Brandon. I pray with you and your family that God's Will be done.

john.a

Dear Brother in Christ my prayers are with you and your family at this time.

Truckerboy

Bless you, Brandon, for sharing the gospel when it would be much easier, and understandable, to be more inward looking. I pray that God will bring much fruit out of all of this.

Dave.

Johnny NL

So sorry to hear this...
My heart is really troubled for I didn't know before this event.
May the LORD Jesus Christ and the Holy Ghost visit yours and your familiy's souls and comfort you all.
I join others in prayers......always
<:}}}}><

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
Brandon,

I pray that God's comfort continue to pour out upon you and your relatives. May your witnessing for the Saviour bring forth life and joy in the midst of sorrow.

Ruthlyn