Save Layout

TerriP

New computer, re-installed SS a little bit ago. I transferred all the modules, that's okay. So I choose "View/Set Layout/SwordSearcher Classic" but the "save layout" is greyed out. When I click on Exit, not Exit without saving layout but just Exit, when I re-open SS I have to set it up all over again.

So I'm pretty sure it's me, but how do I fix it so it stays the way I want it? I like all four windows same size or about the same size, so I set it up so that the verticle line in the middle and the horizontal line separate the four panes: Bibles (top right), Commentaries (bottom right), Search pane (top left), and Books (bottom left). But like I say, when I exit and come back in, I have to re-size it all over again.

I wonder why? In my older computer it was just fine every time. So I am missing something, I'm sure.

Heeeelllllp :) Thank you.

Terri P.

New computer, re-installed SS a little bit ago. I transferred all the modules, that's okay. So I choose "View/Set Layout/SwordSearcher Classic" but the "save layout" is greyed out. When I click on Exit, not Exit without saving layout but just Exit, when I re-open SS I have to set it up all over again.

So I'm pretty sure it's me, but how do I fix it so it stays the way I want it? I like all four windows same size or about the same size, so I set it up so that the verticle line in the middle and the horizontal line separate the four panes: Bibles (top right), Commentaries (bottom right), Search pane (top left), and Books (bottom left). But like I say, when I exit and come back in, I have to re-size it all over again.

I wonder why? In my older computer it was just fine every time. So I am missing something, I'm sure.

Heeeelllllp :) Thank you.

Terri P.

Do you have "enable layout customization" checked under the view menu?

Back