Saving posts already read

TerriP

Is there a way to save or bookmark a post (in here) so that I can come back to it later and re-read or maybe download something that I just don't have time for right now? Like when you read email, you can "save it as new" or something similar.... Thanks.

Each post has a number, like yours above, which is #1. look to the upper-right of the post box, you'll see a link for #1. You can click that, and then bookmark the post in your browser.

You can also click the "thread tools" link and "subscribe" to the thread, and in your User CP area you can access your subscribed threads.

I don't know of an easier way to do it in the forum software.

Under thread tools you can click to show a printable version, and you can save that. It's actually a good way of saving it, I've used it myself.

Thanks very much, Brandon and Rev Tim. My default printer is Adobe, because I save almost everything electronically, rarely printing to paper, so that's a neat gadget, to print the thread like that.

And I will use the bookmarking the number, too, that's the ticket for when I want to return to a thread real quick.

Thanks again, you guys :)

Back