Some suggested commentaries to add

Status
Not open for further replies.

C.r.a.i.g

SS8 already has a Spurgeon morning/evening module/audio.: SMEA
oh ok. I thought that it was strange if they didn't have it.

djmarko53

C.r.a.i.g,

Will try and release later today a newer version
of Spurgeon's Devotional Bible. I am finished
with the Months of January thru September.

Mark

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Morning and Evening module
This is already available in SwordSearcher. It's included as a commentary and also accessible by day/evening from the Devotional menu.

I've seen some other modules posted that are duplicates of content already supplied in SwordSearcher. I'm not sure the reason for posting content that is already included; seems like a lot of duplicated effort and cluttered libraries.

You can see what is in your library by clicking the toolbar button that controls your visible tabs, or the Tabs menu, or File: Select Module, or Help: Installed modules, or by looking at the complete lists here:

Johnny NL

There are all together 377 SS modules so far. That would explained the LG 49" screen ! ! ! 😁

C.r.a.i.g

There are all together 377 SS modules so far. That would explained the LG 49" screen ! ! ! 😁
Maybe someone can make a module for the modules. I'm not joking. Like have a module that list all the modules with a brief description of the module is and what year it was first published. Maybe even list the user created modules too. Just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.