Style and Formatting Cleaner?

Regie

Is there a place in SwordSearcher help where I can find explanations for all the choices there, such as "keep non-breaking spaces" since I do not know what a non-breaking space is. Also, "keep block quotes (indentations)" and "keep list formatting" and "keep horizontal lines (HR)"?

It's high time for me to shape up or ship out, and I am not ready to ship. :)

Thanks,
Regie

p.s. Since writing the above, I have done a little searching and found out what some of it means. More than likely I am not going to understand anything anyone replies, so I suppose the best thing would be to ask if anyone has the time to do so, for examples of how we can use any of these things in scripture quotes, etc. I have studied some HTML coding but I am a long, long way from understanding tons and tons of it.

Last edited:
Is there a place in SwordSearcher help where I can find explanations for all the choices there, such as "keep non-breaking spaces" since I do not know what a non-breaking space is. Also, "keep block quotes (indentations)" and "keep list formatting" and "keep horizontal lines (HR)"?

It's high time for me to shape up or ship out, and I am not ready to ship. :)

Thanks,
Regie

p.s. Since writing the above, I have done a little searching and found out what some of it means. More than likely I am not going to understand anything anyone replies, so I suppose the best thing would be to ask if anyone has the time to do so, for examples of how we can use any of these things in scripture quotes, etc. I have studied some HTML coding but I am a long, long way from understanding tons and tons of it.
Well, with some experimenting I have discovered what it means with everything I asked, I think.

Back