Survey Courses

Keight

Are there any Bible survey courses included? Something like William Groom's Genesis to Revelation
Lesson one of this course is all over the place, and it would be so much easier to click rather than type each reference.

Have you heard of the J. Paterson Smyth Commentaries? They are becoming increasingly popular with homeschoolers. If I missed them already being included, forgive me. I am still finding my way around the software and the site. I didn't see them.

I have not noticed SwordSearcher discussed much among homeschoolers, and I am wondering how the community would react to the inclusion of some modules specifically designed for homeschooling. Maybe the idea has already been discussed and discarded. Sorry, if it has.

EDIT: I don't know how to strip all that extra mess off the links. Sorry! I have this question, but maybe it is better not to post it as a public post.

Last edited:
Try the search feature in the top right corner. Here's a link to the Gen to Rev course in the module area:

Try searching for Bible Course.

Also look at the modules under the modules tab. There are 16 screens of modules some of which might meet your need. There is the BBNI audio courses, J. Vernon McGee, Thomas Constable notes, etc.

Thank you again. I have managed to download all your suggestions and have a better understanding of how this all works.

I have sometimes gone years without a Windows computer. I will not be doing that again as long as SwordSearcher is available. I use the free basic version of Logos with the free faithlife resources, some Tecarta Study Bible notes that I got cheap during a Black Friday sale, and the ESV Literary Study Bible notes in Olive because it is OOP in hardcopy, but SwordSearcher is the only software that is sometimes replacing my hardcopy books.

I am not easily impressed anymore by tech. I use tech, but am frustrated by it most of the time. Under all the flash and promises, it often does not deliver when put to the test. SwordSearcher continues to wow me. It is a workhorse. It is dependable. It is deep. And it is supported by a community as well as by the developer. In short, it is amazing, and everyone involved is amazing.

I am NOT impressed with Windows, but will keep Windows around just for SwordSearcher. LOL.

Thanks to EVERYONE involved with SwordSearcher, and to you wsbones. You have been a big help to me!

Back