Sword Searcher on the Metaverse?

Sword Searcher on the Metaverse?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

C.r.a.i.g

I don't think we should preach the gospel in the metaverse. Someone might buy some digital realistate (spelling), then post up Bible verses inside the world or maybe having a sermon playing audio. But I don't think that this is a good idea. Too much garbage will be there in the metaverse.

Revelation 13:15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. (KJV)

. . . Well, this is "what" metaverse is going to be, . . . related with AI.

We can talk about it, but personally, The Rapture will had happened by then.
We're so close to be gone, Titus 2:13 my Blessed Hope !!!! (
of course this not a full study, but it doesn't take much to see what's on the "GO").
Praise The LORD,
Maranatha ! ! !

Here are some quick studies:

Last edited:
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children. (KJV) Hosea 4:6

I put Yes because until it gets to the final point of choosing between the Antichrist or the Lord, if people can access this augmented or virtual reality, then they can see the truth if it is portrayed in that computer world (however you want to refer to it). Up until then, to me it is no different than posting sermons online (the internet), on youtube, etc. Once it gets to the point where to even access it you have to submit to the world leader, then it won't matter - but until then why not use that opportunity to try to reach more for the truth?

I put Yes because until it gets to the final point of choosing between the Antichrist or the Lord, if people can access this augmented or virtual reality, then they can see the truth if it is portrayed in that computer world (however you want to refer to it). Up until then, to me it is no different than posting sermons online (the internet), on youtube, etc. Once it gets to the point where to even access it you have to submit to the world leader, then it won't matter - but until then why not use that opportunity to try to reach more for the truth?
I voted maybe. It just depends I guess how the metaverse is. They say it's going to be like the Internet 2.0. Maybe at first it could be used to get the Bible out and get the gospel out.

Let me date myself and look old here for a minute.
In 2003, my wife and I beta tested a "metaverse" called Second Life. It was intended to be what Zuck is trying to do now. Second Life was a place to buy digital land, etc. It still is from what I know. It quickly turned into a sexual blight and attempts to make gospel shirts, signs whatever were ignored because the user base was mostly Atheistic and non-welcoming of Christians. We are called to be lights in the world, but I am not sure a digital world is our mission field? Time is so short. I agree with Johnny NL and I, too, feel the metaverse will be somehow tied into the Beast system. As slowly as VR is taking to catch on, most people are not even interested in it, it could be a long time before a real, widely adapted metaverse happens. I have seen a lot of "VaporWare" over the years as I beta tested from game to game in my good muscle memory days. This Metaverse may be DOA or not even launch via Facebook.

I, personally, am not going to be a part of whatever this metaverse is. 2D websites and 3D non-virtual gaming for life! lol OK. dating myself again, but Pac-Man and Donkey Kong and Space Invaders for life. :p

If it's possible to be segmented apart from the debauchery enough to set up a textual / audible display of Bible verses and studies without being compromised by ads or other displays -- similar to setting up your own website today and having visitors peruse it -- then maybe it could be valuable. If it requires having to compromise the integrity of the Bible or getting too involved in the false world, then no. I know people who have handed out tracts in Amsterdam's red light district -- they purposefully kept their eyes in check and made a circuit through -- but it obviously wasn't a place to hang around and observe the surroundings. Doing so could negatively impact both the messenger and the message.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (KJV

WILE, n. A trick or stratagem practiced for ensnaring or deception; a sly, insidious artifice.

That ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6.

WILE, v.t. To deceive; to beguile.
Little used.

DEVICE, n. L.

1. That which is formed by design, or invented; scheme; artificial contrivance; stratagem; project; sometimes in a good sense; more generally in a bad sense, as artifices are usually employed for bad purposes.

In a good sense:

His device is against Babylon, to destroy it. Jeremiah 51.

In a bad sense:

He disappointeth the devices of the crafty. Job 5.

They imagined a mischievous device. Psalm 212.

2. An emblem intended to represent a family, person, action or quality, with a suitable motto; used in painting, sculpture and heraldry. It consists in a metaphorical similitude between the things representing and represented, as the figure of a plow representing agriculture.

Knights-errant used to distinguish themselves by devices on their shields.

3. Invention; genius; faculty of devising; as a man of noble device.

4. A spectacle or show.

--> Did you know that someone "could" get saved by reading The Webster's 1828 Dictionary ! ! !
____________DEVICES: in a Good sense: SS9

in a bad sense: Metaverse
Mmmfmfmfffff ;)😁

I just love the SCRIPTURE !
Blessed be The LORD!

Yes, he was a saved, Bible believer who was determined to put the Bible into his definitions. I love his definitions in comparison to any dictionary out today.

If the metaverse is a wile of the Devil, I definitely need the belt of truth around myself. I guarantee many of us are wearing this these days though:

1 Thessalonians 5:8 But let us, who are of the day, be sober, putting on the breastplate of faith and love; and for an helmet, the hope of salvation.

The confident expectation that one day (hopefully soon) our Lord will come to take us away sure delivers us from a lot of the junk in this world! And:

1 John 3:2-3 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Ephesians 6:11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. (KJV

WILE, n. A trick or stratagem practiced for ensnaring or deception; a sly, insidious artifice.

That ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. Ephesians 6.

WILE, v.t. To deceive; to beguile.
Little used.

DEVICE, n. L.

1. That which is formed by design, or invented; scheme; artificial contrivance; stratagem; project; sometimes in a good sense; more generally in a bad sense, as artifices are usually employed for bad purposes.

In a good sense:

His device is against Babylon, to destroy it. Jeremiah 51.

In a bad sense:

He disappointeth the devices of the crafty. Job 5.

They imagined a mischievous device. Psalm 212.

2. An emblem intended to represent a family, person, action or quality, with a suitable motto; used in painting, sculpture and heraldry. It consists in a metaphorical similitude between the things representing and represented, as the figure of a plow representing agriculture.

Knights-errant used to distinguish themselves by devices on their shields.

3. Invention; genius; faculty of devising; as a man of noble device.

4. A spectacle or show.

--> Did you know that someone "could" get saved by reading The Webster's 1828 Dictionary ! ! !
____________DEVICES: in a Good sense: SS9

in a bad sense: Metaverse
Mmmfmfmfffff ;)😁

I just love the SCRIPTURE !
Blessed be The LORD!
Satan began in the garden by subtracting from Scripture. Then denied it. Shouldn't promote. Satan's tactics.

Back