SwordSeacher App

Has there been any talk of creating a SwordSeacher app? This is such a great program. It would great to have some of the same features from the software accessible on a tablet or mobile device to assist with studying the Word of God throughout one’s day.

Has there been any talk of creating a SwordSeacher app?
First, thanks for your kind words about SwordSearcher!

Yes, there are some other threads on the forum where I have talked about this. The quick summary is that right now, there is only the Windows application. I continue to evaluate the possibilities for a phone/tablet version of the software. I can't offer a guess as to when or if there will be a mobile version of SwordSearcher, but there is the possibility of it happening. The difficulty is two-fold -- #1 being the time to do the development, and #2 being how to meaningfully make the unique features of SwordSearcher be useful on a completely different form factor so as to not just create "yet another Bible app" and slap the SwordSearcher trademark on it.

Again, thanks for your kind words!

If feasible, this would be so amazing! Would love to be able to carry it around on my iPad. As a fellow SWE, I know it's a huge undertaking though! :)

Reactions: MJB
Back