SwordSearcher is a great product and tool

Just wanted to say a big Thanks to Brandon for all his effort in making SwordSearcher a reality. This forum is the icing on the cake. I look forward to continuous learning via the forum and all its members.

I hope this does not cause Brandon too much pain but I like the way he finds time to correspond. It is a nice thought that there is somebody out there who is not just concerned with running a business.

PS. Have you tried his Akamai Folder Jockey ? Don't be put off by the name. It is a really useful tool for quickly calling up folders using hot keys.

"Akamai" is a Hawaiian word meaning "intelligent" or "clever."

http://www.akamaisoftware.com/

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Lance said:
I hope this does not cause Brandon too much pain but I like the way he finds time to correspond.
It's not painful at all. It's quite enjoyable to interact with the user community. :D

RevTim

Beta Tester
Brandon Staggs said:
It's not painful at all. It's quite enjoyable to interact with the user community. :D
For the record, and for those who don't know it, Brandon has always been like that, and I appreciate it.

BTW, how's your sister doing? I suppose that should be in a new post, so maybe if you could start one [because some may not know her history], I'll look for the response there.

One more suggestion -- maybe you should add a "prayer & praise" category to the forum? Just a thought. Blessings.

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
BTW, how's your sister doing?
Thanks for asking -- she's doing quite well now.

maybe you should add a "prayer & praise" category to the forum?
At the moment I think the "Coffee Table" forum can be used for this purpose. If that forum gets too crowded with these sorts of messages, I can always add one specifically for them.

More thanks!

Thanks Brandon.
I am a Version 4.4 user.
I frequently use Sword Searcher to find a verse I need.
Occasionally, I read the commentaries and other resources.

I love the King James.
I really appreciate your software.

Thanks

RevTim

Beta Tester
Glad to hear the good update on your sister.

I still think a prayer & page category would be better, but that's just me. No biggie.

Blessings.