Syncing active verse

Risen

I forget how to sync what I'm reading in the Bible with commentary. So that as I scroll through the Bible, the commentary scrolls with it. Now, I'm not sure if it has to be on infinite scrolling for that to happen because I also forgot how to engage that??

I forget how to sync what I'm reading in the Bible with commentary. So that as I scroll through the Bible, the commentary scrolls with it. Now, I'm not sure if it has to be on infinite scrolling for that to happen because I also forgot how to engage that??
SwordSearcher loads one chapter at a time; there is no infinite scrolling.

Also, since you can't scroll the last verse of the chapter to the top of the window, there isn't really a way to automatically change the commentary as you scroll verses.

However you can sync the commentary to any verse with one click by using the active verse widget:

That's a very easy and fast way to make the commentary and verse guide sync to any verse and you don't have to scroll it to any specific position in the window to use it.

Also you can use Alt+Up and Alt+Down to change the active verse with the keyboard and they will initiate your sync options as well.

You can control what happens when the active verse is set.

Back