System crashed, lost my modules

backflip

The title says it all, I've lost all the modules I had installed. In the past I've downloaded from broregie's page on salvationbygracealone.com, but that page is now not loading. Please can anyone point me to where I can re-install from, I particularly would want AW PINk on anything, but I would appreciate any downloads.
Thanks

Many thanks for your quick response. I've actually checked those sites out already (and loads more too), but I can't find anywhere that has Pink's works in particular available. As I said before, broregie at the sovereigngracealone.com site had a vast library available to download, but his page on that site will no longer load. I checked the membership here too, but he is no longer listed.

James

I checked http://www.archive.org/ and the site is not archived there. I can't think of anything else to try. If I had the modules you're referring to, I'd send them to you, but I never downloaded them.

Many thanks for taking an interest. I was reading Pink on the Covenants but hadn't finished. I've found a website where I can read the material, but it isn't the same as having it altogether in Swordsearcher.
Normally I backup from my laptop to my desktop, but I recently re-installed my desktop and never got around to updating the backups, and over the weekend the laptop wouldn't boot, so I did a re-install there too and lost all my source files.

Thanks, I have Hebrews from your site, I downloaded that at the weekend. I'm jut surprised more sites aren't making modules available. The broregie page on sovereigngracealone.com had a very comprehensive download page and was an excellent repository, I've made use of it many times.
Many thanks for your assistance.

Good job, Mike! :)

Well done Mike, I appreciate all the time and effort you've put into this. If you do manage to upload all regie's files to your site (and there were many), it would be a boon for all of us. He had a really comprehensive collection and it is a pity it isn't available at the moment.

Thanks again.
James

Wow....thanks Mike, great job you've done there.
I take it that the site is still a work in progress, Regie had a really big repository, I used to glean from it whenever I wanted something in particular, normally it would be there. This is a list of his collection he had at one point, and the one I used. http://forums.swordsearcher.com/showthread.php?t=329
Thanks.
James

Yes, Regie indicated that he is still working on getting the site complete, but at least you know where it is now.

Just helping out a brother.

Glad I could help

Back