Tabernacle

James Taylor

I Did A Talk Last Night About The Tabernacle And Had To Do A Lot Of Research Just To Get A Little Info. I Though How Nice It Would Be To Have This On Ss, Unless Its Already There And I Just Cant Find It. You Know, All The Things In The Tabernacle And What They Stand For.

I Did A Talk Last Night About The Tabernacle And Had To Do A Lot Of Research Just To Get A Little Info. I Though How Nice It Would Be To Have This On Ss, Unless Its Already There And I Just Cant Find It. You Know, All The Things In The Tabernacle And What They Stand For.

A great addition to SS would be Alfred Edersheim's The Temple - It's Ministry and Services. Though dated, it is a fantastic resource and is freely available in the public domain. After completing Edersheim's Old Testament History for SS I had planned on doing this one as well, but ran out of gas and then got distracted with other stuff. But it would be great project for someone to tackle.

Jerry:

Where do I go to access Edersheim's Old Testament History that you did for SS? I had a look at the books listed in the Books drop-down box of version 5.1.1.1, but could not see it.

John

Jerry:

Where do I go to access Edersheim's Old Testament History that you did for SS? I had a look at the books listed in the Books drop-down box of version 5.1.1.1, but could not see it.

John

Hi John.

You can get the book at http://www.swordsearchermodules.net. Click the "Commentaries" link and you will see the OT History book.

Note that this is a v4 book and will have to be converted. To do so, follow these steps:

- After downloading the file, unzip the book to a particular location.
- Start SS v5.
- Go to the "User --> Import User SwordSearcher 4.x User Module" menu option. It will ask for the v4 module. Navigate to where you extracted the OT History file and select the file. SwordSearcher will do the rest. After the import is finished you should have the book available to you.

It sounds harder than it is. But if for some reason you can't get it, let me know and I can email you the v5 version.

(Yes, yes, I know, I should get all the v5 versions of my files up on the website. Someday :).

It sounds harder than it is. But if for some reason you can't get it, let me know and I can email you the v5 version.

Actually, it's only hard if you are a doofus like me who d/l's v.4 mods and doesn't realize they are for v.4, and then wonder why they aren't working in v.5... :eek:

Back