The Common Man's Reference Bible? (KJV)

Johnny NL

yes Ruckman's... ;)

Brother Mike

I sort of have that in the back of my mind for the near future (CMRB). I have the approval of Pastor Hoffman, as well as the source files he sent me, just not finding time. Just a thought process for now, but this sparked interest again.

And yes, I have been using the CMRB for some time, and find it an excellent reference Bible.

Last edited:

Ken Sturgeon

I sort of have that in the back of my mind for the near future (CMRB). I have the approval of Pastor Hoffman, as well as the source files he sent me, just not finding time. Just a thought process for now, but this sparked interest again.

And yes, I have been using the CMRB for some time, and find it an excellent reference Bible.
Brother Mike, I'd be willing to help turn the files you have into a SS commentary. I've never used Forge to create a commentary but I have used it to create a user book. It would be a learning curve for me but I really like Pastor Hoffman's commentary.

Brother Mike

Brother Mike, I'd be willing to help turn the files you have into a SS commentary. I've never used Forge to create a commentary but I have used it to create a user book. It would be a learning curve for me but I really like Pastor Hoffman's commentary.
Thank you, Ken. I will definitely keep you offer in mind. When ready to go forward, I'll give to a shout.