The Undivided Three

Gord

Beta Tester
A small study on The Doctrine of the Trinity in Church History by Dr. Michael Haykin is the Principal of Toronto Baptist Seminary and Professor of Church History & Reformed Spirituality. In addition to writing several articles for various journals and magazines, he has also authored a number of books some of which are, The Spirit of God, The Armies of the Lamb: The spirituality of Andrew Fuller, Defence of the Truth: Contending for the truth yesterday and today, and ?To honour God?: The spirituality of Oliver Cromwell.

Download Here

Thanks Gord.

Thanks for the "heads up", Gord. I have downloaded it, but it won't appear in Swordsearcher - is that because I don't have the latest version?

Thanks for the "heads up", Gord. I have downloaded it, but it won't appear in Swordsearcher - is that because I don't have the latest version?

The module Gord posted ought to work in SwordSearcher 5.0 or later.

Did you put it in your user module folder? Make sure the file you downloaded is in your Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules folder.

I have put it in the Users Modules folder, but with no success.

So I cheated - I put it in the Swordsearcher Modules folder, and it seems to work fine!

Thanks Brandon for your usual speedy reply!

Same here....
work just fine in SS user modules.......A1
THANKSSSSSSS :D

Back