The Wonders of Bible Chronology - Mauro

wsbones

Beta Tester
Using only Scripture (from Preface)... It is a continuous line of dated episodes, which begins with the creation of Adam and reaches across forty centuries of time even to the resurrection of Jesus Christ and the coming of the Holy Spirit. Such being the case, it is a matter of deep interest to all readers, and of surpassing value to all students of the Holy Scriptures, to have at hand, in tabulated form, the chronological data constituting that unique line. Based on work by Martin Anstey, The Romance of Bible Chronology.

http://wsbones.googlepages.com/MROWoBC.ss5book

Once again, Thank you, Bill! for all your work in getting these modules to us. :D

Thankfullness is a devine requisite from which we are never exempt. So I am adding my thanks to you for your continued labors in the Lord. God bless.

Ruthlyn

Hello, where have all your Mauro SS Modules gone? All your googlepages links seem to not be any good anymore. Modules such as: MauroGP, MauroLIW, MauroWBC, MauroWV, MGoK, MHoI, etc. Thanks!

Right. Modules are part of the board now but not all have been posted again. I'll upload the Mauro stuff again soon.

Back