To paraphrase Winston Churchill.........

TerriP

....... "Never, ever, ever, ever, ever give up."

Your enemy is going to try to take you out, to keep you from doing that next little thing you can do for someone, or for the body of Christ; that last big thing God has for you to do, before you go home...

When the doctor tells them, "You have two days to live." When they are in such pain they are passed out from it, and you are on your knees at the end of their bed, crying to your Saviour, "Dear God, help me, God, help him to receive the healing You died for on the cross!" And through your tears, and when it seems your heart is just breaking for them and you are remembering His Name, Jehovah Rapha, The LORD our Healer; and His Word, by his stripes you are healed, by His stripes, you were healed...

Don't you ever, ever, ever, ever, ever give up, not for them, not for you. You remind Him, Father! Father!, You promised!

We were watching Gaither on TV last night, and this song came up which we had never heard before, this dear, cherished gift of mine that God gave to me, and me to him, this greatest blessing - or rather the second greatest because it was him, my dear husband, who introduced me to the greatest blessing of my life, Jesus Christ, my dear Saviour - and we said, "This is our song, dear one."

When we were told there's two days, there's 10% chance or less that he will make it... Here's what I did:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRdCE-s5VJE

We were watching Gaither on TV last night, see; we. All is well.

Exodus 15:26, Psalm 103:3, Psalm 147:3, Isaiah 53:5, 1 Peter 2:24... He said it and that makes it so, whether you believe it or not. I choose to believe it. I know it.

So you do it, too. You pray for them you they can't. And don't you ever give up. Never.