Toggle Bar Graph

I've looked through the preferences to find a way to get the Toggle Bar Graph to just show up when I click the icon instead of asking me to click OK every time, am I missing something? Thank you for an absolutely wonderful program, if LITTLE things like this are the only "issue" that I have with the program then you are doing a great job!!! Thank you and God bless you, see you here, there, or in the air!

dp

Do you mean the graph above search results, like this?

1646943571239.png

That should appear by default for Bible searches. The setting that controls it is in File, Preferences, here:

1646943534157.png

I am not sure what you're referring to when you say you click OK.

Oh, I think I know what you mean. If the verse list is not from a Bible search, the bar graph is never shown by default, and if you want to make it visible, it warns you that you may be changing the verse list:

1646943783333.png

I think what you're asking for is a way to prevent this warning from appearing, is that right? I will add that as a feature request. I can change it so there is an option to never show the warning again, once you see it.

The reason it's there is because the bar graph loses meaning when there can be multiple instances of verses, etc, when a verse list comes from something other than a Bible search, so the verse list has to be consolidated first. The action can't be "undone" for the verse list so the warning always appears.

Oh, I think I know what you mean. If the verse list is not from a Bible search, the bar graph is never shown by default, and if you want to make it visible, it warns you that you may be changing the verse list:

View attachment 1877

I think what you're asking for is a way to prevent this warning from appearing, is that right? I will add that as a feature request. I can change it so there is an option to never show the warning again, once you see it.

The reason it's there is because the bar graph loses meaning when there can be multiple instances of verses, etc, when a verse list comes from something other than a Bible search, so the verse list has to be consolidated first. The action can't be "undone" for the verse list so the warning always appears.
Yes, that's it, although I think I understand what you mean about multiple instances of verses and the consolidating the list, but thank you very much for considering it. God bless and have a wonderful day.

Back