Too Many Moduals

James Taylor

I tried this post in moduals but it would not let me in.

I have about ever modual avalable for SS and now im all cluttered up. Is there a good way to move some of the less used moduals to a seperate folder to be used when needed.

PS BRANDON the forum is rejection my post in some areas. any one else having this problym or is it just me.

Hmm -- not sure what the problem with the forum posts could be. Maybe your session timed out? When you log in to the forums, check the box that says 'remember me' and that may help.

As for the module count being high: yes, you can remove any of them from the display without losing access to them. On the Tabs menu choose Select Tabs To Show and uncheck all of the ones that you rarely use. You will still have access to them on your menus; this just makes them "hidden" in the display panels. Also, you can control which ones are included in the margin links as well -- on the File menu choose Preferences and go to the Commentary/Book Links page, where you can uncheck any modules that you do not want included in the Bible margin area.

As for the module count being high: yes, you can remove any of them from the display without losing access to them.

And a much better solution than removing any of the mods from their folders, I reckon!

Back