Topic & verse guide

RevTim

Beta Tester
@Brandon Staggs - I just noticed something using the TAVG which I use a lot. I am preparing a sermon on 2 Sam. 9 and so I wanted to search for dictionary articles on "Mephibosheth" but I misspelled it ("Mephibosth") and nothing happened. I am so used to the search feature being able to overcome my often lack (I just remember a word or 2, etc) and even that it handles different instances of a book (Ma Matt Mt etc).

As I think about this now, I imagine this might be a bit of a tall order, but is there anyway of incorporating spell check? Spell check seems to be so common in many applications today (including when you write a post here), and this is perhaps one thing which is lacking in SS.

I'm not complaining, just making an observation. And I'm thinking that you may have thought about it, but perhaps it was too much too include? Everything else is so integrated and intuitive, just seems like this should be a feature. And you never seem to be put off by requests, even though you often have a reason why you can - or can't - fulfil one. Anyway, I would be interested in your response. Thanks!

I think I might be able to incorporate spell check there. As it is, if you change the matching to "loose," you will get what you are looking for, but it will include a lot of other extraneous stuff. I'll add spell check for the Topic Guide to the to-do list.

I think I might be able to incorporate spell check there. As it is, if you change the matching to "loose," you will get what you are looking for, but it will include a lot of other extraneous stuff. I'll add spell check for the Topic Guide to the to-do list.
Loose matching! I will have to check my settings. Thanks.

Back