Travel Prayers Please

marty

Beta Tester
Please pray your travel prayers for safety, good weather, etc. for my upcoming three-day trip north this week (Tues - Thurs). Thank you!

marty

Beta Tester
Thanks, Gord! I'm a little uneasy about this trip - don't know why, it's not like me. I'm sure our Lord has me in His hands, no matter what.

Johnny NL

In JESUS 'NAME, it shall be so.
I pray too.....be BLESSED

marty

Beta Tester
Thanks, guys! I decided to leave a day early and make two short days - I felt blessed with good roads and good weather - and in a much better frame of mind. In the mid-point of the trip now, I've met up with friends so will have someone on the road with me from here. I really appreciate you holding me up in prayer!

marty

Beta Tester
Made it safe and sound! Thank you for your prayers!

I have a little dog that runs away like crazy if she gets outside unrestrained. She got out at a motel one night (my fault) and took off like a shot. She ran one way about 15 feet, then stopped short and ran a different direction for about 15 feet and stopped short. I was calling her, but she normally ignores that if she's excited - she turned around and came back to me. It was like she was being blocked. I thought about Balam's ass and the angels it saw, and know that our Lord was watching over me and little pooch.

marty

Beta Tester
Thanks, Gord!