Traveling Safety

marty

Beta Tester
I'm going to try to get on the road tomorrow or the next day for Idaho and would appreciate if you would all keep me in mind this week, please. Thanks!!!

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
Praying for you...

Johnny NL

I Jesus' Name.... it shalt be done....Amen
Thank YOU Jesus.

TerriP

Of course, Marty. Keep us posted upon arrival. God bless, God speed :)

marty

Beta Tester
There have been setbacks. I still haven't left. The latest was finding a leak under the bathroom sink and having to wait for the plumber until it was too late to get on the road. I'll try again tomorrow. Keep praying!

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
Many times delays are God's ways of keeping us safe so... in His time :)

marty

Beta Tester
Many times delays are God's ways of keeping us safe so... in His time :)
Thanks, Ruthlyn. I hate being on the road by myself for this distance. I'll be leaving in a little while.

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
Today's Days of Praise was about our safety under God's Shadow so I know He's got you covered! Safe journey Marty :)
“Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings.” (Psalm 17:8)

marty

Beta Tester
Made it safe half way today. Nearly ran over by a truck (my fault), but seriously taken care of - I pulled right in front of a semi at a patch of construction with confusing lines - he had to smoke his brakes. All I could see was his grill in my side mirror. Thank you, Jesus!

AMEN!!! Praise God for His covering!

marty

Beta Tester
We made it! How nice to be here and off the road! I was extra careful today and didn't pull in front of any semi-trucks! Thank you all for your prayers for our safe trip! :)

TerriP

Glory to God for safety and favor in traffic! Welcome home, Marty!

Johnny NL

Amen!