Trouble at work

I am having a hard time at work. I have a coworker who seems sneaky, untruthful, and much of what she does seems unethical. Unfortunately, her job affects mine, due to our similar tasks. We were brought into the office last week to discuss our issues with our supervisor and nothing was resolved. She lied about several issues and then said she was quitting after I provided proof of my job performance. Our boss coddled her and talked her out of quitting. So, I go into work tomorrow to the same situation or worse.

My prayer request is not for the situation to work out or a better job, but to help me be a better person, to rise above this and trust in God and trust in His choices for me. Please pray for my coworker and help her become a better person too.

Thank-you.

marty

Beta Tester
You have my prayers. Hang in there and continue to be faithful. Our Lord will work it out.

Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Ruthlyn

Beta Tester
Your prayer request quite refreshed my spirit... may God grant you the desires of your heart. May you shine brightly for Him in your situation and effectively witness to your co-worker with your life.

Ruthlyn

Truckerboy

Will be praying for you - I know God will be at work in your workplace. He might even surprise you in how He resolves things!