trouble syncing comentary

IamKJVonly

When I'm reading a book and it has a bible reference in it and I click on the bible reference, the bible panel goes to the selected verse ok but the comentary panel does not. it remains where it was even though the "Go to Verse" window has the new bible reference in it.

Note: If I select the "Go To Verse" window and then press the "enter" key the comentary goes the the correct verse. Why doesn't it work when you fill the "go to verse" via a mouse click??

I have the option selected that say "Set comentary panel" to the selectrd verse

Dave

When I'm reading a book and it has a bible reference in it and I click on the bible reference, the bible panel goes to the selected verse ok but the comentary panel does not. it remains where it was even though the "Go to Verse" window has the new bible reference in it.

Note: If I select the "Go To Verse" window and then press the "enter" key the comentary goes the the correct verse. Why doesn't it work when you fill the "go to verse" via a mouse click??

I have the option selected that say "Set comentary panel" to the selectrd verse

Dave

You may not always want the commentary to change when you click a verse. To change the commentary easily, set the sync option for 2clicking a verse in the Bible window to perform the goto action (near the bottom of the sync options), then just 2click the ref in the Bible window to change the commentary. It's the difference between displaying a verse and making it the current verse. If it automatically changed then you would lose the commentary place where you were reading. It's a tradeoff I guess.

Back