Tsk read

Hmlss

I don't have a computer right now and and no swordsearcher. So I am using a different Bible on my phone. Can someone tell me what the tsk says at Ezekiel 21:27. I'm wondering if it has the Torrey note? that says something about the Hebrew word is pervert. ?
Some online versions do not have that note and others do. Here is one that does not.

tsk-online.com/TSK/Ezekiel/21/27

Here is one that does have that note. It's at Blue Letter Bible

[Eze 21:27 KJV] 27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no [more], until he come whose right it is; and I will give it [him].

I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it - Heb. Perverted, perverted, perverted, will I make it. ....

Last edited:
1536324489714.png

However, just to be clear, this is not Torrey's note. This is a marginal note that appears in many printed King James Bibles. Most of the TSK "Heb" and "Grk" notes like this are just taken from margins. It means it is a possible translation of the text that the translators ultimately rejected for the reading.

Sorry half of what I write seems to be just disappearing I don't like phones for forums but that's what I have right now. But thank you for the answer that was just what I was looking to find out!

Back