turn off red letters

danw700

how do i yurn of christs words in red?
the sofftware is great but often too complex to work

i just wanr text of camvridge kjv with simple and complex searcgges of bible text
cheers
dan

File menu, Preferences and Settings. Here are screen shots:

You want to look at the settings under "Bible and Verse Panels, Additional Options." Just un-check "Color words of Christ."

THANKS FOR YOU PATIENT HELP FOOR FOLK ;ILE ME

IS THERE ANYWAY TO INCREASE VIEW ZOOM OR MAKE MENU ITEMS LARGER TO READ FOR OLD GUYS LIKE ME

CHEERS DAN

BYBTHE WAY THIS IS THE BEST BIBLE SIFTWAREBI HAVE EVER HAD & IN MY HEYDAY I HAVE HAD ALL THE BIG AND SMALL PACKAGES - WELL MOST OF THEM

THANKS +++++++++++++++++ YOUR SUPPORT IS TOPNOTCH

CHEERS
DAN

PS SOMETIMES FORUM POST REPLY BUTTON IS VERY VERY SLUGGISH

THANKS FOR YOU PATIENT HELP FOOR FOLK ;ILE ME

IS THERE ANYWAY TO INCREASE VIEW ZOOM OR MAKE MENU ITEMS LARGER TO READ FOR OLD GUYS LIKE ME

You can use the zoom button on the bottom right of the SwordSearcher window to increase text size in the panels. But menu text sizes are system settings. You would need to change that in Windows. Right-click on your Windows desktop, choose Display Settings, and then find the setting called "Scale and Layout" and increase it past 100% and see how that feels.

thanks thats the dpi settingss i think but it changes so many odd things like tick boxes etc i prefer not to use these settings
cheers
dan

Back