Module icon

Third-party Understanding the Bible [UTB] [Paid] 1.0
An Independent Baptist Commentary by David H. Sorenson

No permission to buy ($99.00)

Brandon Staggs

Administrator
Staff member
Brandon Staggs submitted a new resource:

Understanding the Bible [UTB] - An Independent Baptist Commentary by David H. Sorenson

Understanding the Bible has one purpose: to help the reader understand the Word of God. It seeks to accomplish what Nehemiah wrote, "So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading" (Nehemiah 8:8).This work endeavors to give the sense of any given passage of Scripture and help the reader to understand the reading.

The author and editor is David H. Sorenson, B.A., M. Div., D. Min. Dr. Sorenson is a...

Read more about this resource...

I purchased this commentary from Dr. Sorenson. I have it on a disc, it is all PDF, how do I add it as a module?

You will need to purchase the UTB add-on for SwordSearcher to use it in SwordSearcher.

You will need to purchase the UTB add-on for SwordSearcher to use it in SwordSearcher.
Hello,
I have purchased books in different formats. Would you please let me know (give me the link) that where I bought the UTB add-on for SwordSearcher 9 to add the books as a module?
Thank you.

Back