Fixed! User Editor: Highlight color causes program to appear frozen

terrpn

Having now owned this program, for what 3 days/?........., I'm pretty awestruck and amazed @ the tools, features, interface and of course all it's resources.

I'm not that gifted as far as programing using Forge, but after reading through some material and of course this forum which has probably been the most help the ability to create your own Books, etc. really has had me busy and "kudos" to Brandon for this tool which you can customize to ones liking.

Not to take away from what's already been said, but I was having 1 small issue which really isn't a big deal, could be just entirely to my computer........., but when creating a Book, adding the text, etc.-- one of the features, highlighting text is locking up the program where I must go to ALT/CTRL/DEL to get out.......... Anyone else having that problem? Running on XP Pro, Pent. 4.

Like I said, not a big deal, but I'm sure Brandon wants to be alerted to any quirks. Probably driver error, but just checking in.

In Christ,
Wes

Re: User Created

Not to take away from what's already been said, but I was having 1 small issue which really isn't a big deal, could be just entirely to my computer........., but when creating a Book, adding the text, etc.-- one of the features, highlighting text is locking up the program where I must go to ALT/CTRL/DEL to get out.......... Anyone else having that problem? Running on XP Pro, Pent. 4.

There is a bug that causes the color selection window to appear behind the editor window. The program isn't actually frozen, but since the active window can't be used, it may as well be. :rolleyes:

All you need to do to work around the problem is move the editor window so that the middle of the screen is not covered by it, before you adjust the text color highlighting.

This is a known issue and a fix is on the to-do list.

Thanks.

Re: User Created

There is a bug that causes the color selection window to appear behind the editor window. The program isn't actually frozen, but since the active window can't be used, it may as well be. :rolleyes:

All you need to do to work around the problem is move the editor window so that the middle of the screen is not covered by it, before you adjust the text color highlighting.

This is a known issue and a fix is on the to-do list.

Thanks.

Yup.............., that did the trick!!

Thanks......
Wes

Back