User notes and topics search results

wsbones

Beta Tester
I would find it useful to have an edit widget in the search results window when using alt-f3 or alt-f4 to search user notes and topics. The editor would be opened without having to load the note into the note window.

F3 or F4, got it. Tried Alt+F4 to see what you meant and was reminded that is the Windows shortcut for close. LOL.

Thank you for the suggestion; it's on the feature request list.

I completely understand. Some of my passwords are muscle-memory only for me. I can't write down what they are-- I have to literally put my hands on a keyboard to remember them, and if one hand is holding a phone I can't get it right either!

SS is very friendly user.... but me too.... sometimes I have to stop and pause, and literally think of what and how I wanna do it...! I'm probably getting old !! lollll

How did this post go from a good idea to age related memory problems, of which I also am guilty of an have been know to overdose on omega 3's. :)

we have to make sure we eat our Wheaties......lolll

I completely understand. Some of my passwords are muscle-memory only for me. I can't write down what they are-- I have to literally put my hands on a keyboard to remember them, and if one hand is holding a phone I can't get it right either!

Brandon LOL - you ever dial your password

Back