Verse formatting problem in version 5

Regie

After I have created a module and have set the module via Forge so that the module is editable and have put it into SwordSearcher I find that the verse links are properly marked such as #Gen 3:4| but that is just how they look also. The link is not there. However, I can go into each individual chapter, etc. and into edit and make a false edit (such as inserting a space and then removing that space) and then click to save that chapter, etc. and it brings out the link.

Am I doing something wrong somewhere or is that a necessary ingredient when Forge is marked such that modules can be edited?

Thanks much,
Regie

See the forge pdf file for instructions. You have to use <scripref>Gen 4:3</scripref> tags to mark the verses in forge.

Bill

See the forge pdf file for instructions. You have to use <scripref>Gen 4:3</scripref> tags to mark the verses in forge.

Bill

Bill, what mods have you created for SS?

Besides the harmony mod (I think) you sent me before.

Are they available to others?

I converted the Dake Study Bible notes from WordSearch, the NASB, NKJV and NIV from other Bible programs. These are all copyrighted materials.

I imported my own notes from Online Bible, the Harmony that I sent to you from a web site, a chronological outline of the Bible from Bible Research Systems.

I created an audio commentary that plays the Alexander Scourby audio wave files of each chapter and some discipleship lessons that I use in teaching at church.

I can share the audio commentary but not the audio files. It would need to edited depending on the location of the audio files on your hard drive.

Am I doing something wrong somewhere or is that a necessary ingredient when Forge is marked such that modules can be edited?

As Bill noted, Forge uses <scripref></scripref> tags instead of the shorthand # and |. Complete details are included in the Forge PDF documentation.

Back