Verse Guide

Steve

I have a minor problem. I've gone through all the preferences windows, and could find nothing to correct the problem. Maybe I'm just missing something.

I'm trying to use the verse guide, but the display font is so small, I can just barely make it out. All the other fonts in the display are fine, are show up quite nicely. Its just this that makes me want to to drag out the magnifying glass.

System specs: 19" flat panel display set at 100 DPI, and running a 1280 x 1024 resolution, using Cool Type font rendering. OS is Windows Vista.
It would be nice if we could have that option, to enlarge the verse guide font, if its not already available.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

I'm not sure why it would seem so small on your display. However, I can certainly add an option to change the font size of the verse guide. I'll put it on the to-do list.

Perhaps someone could post a link here to that Viewer magnifier that was posted in another thread. That would probably solve your problem for now.

Perhaps someone could post a link here to that Viewer magnifier that was posted in another thread. That would probably solve your problem for now.

Thanks, but every flavour of Windows that I've ever worked with has a built in magnifier. In Vista, its in the Ease of Access section. In other versions—everything from 95, if memory serves, up to XP—its available in the menu that comes up when the start button is pressed, under accessories. Thats assuming that it was installed when the OS was installed, as those functions are optional.

Steve :)

Back