Verse Insertion

Missouri Rev

Greetings in the Lord and King, Jesus Christ. I am new to this forum, so I reckon what I am going to ask has been discussed many times before. I use MS Word 2002 to write my sermons. I currently use Logos Bible Software to insert verses via a macro they provide, which works very well. Is there a macro for SwordSearcher to insert verses into Word? If yes, how does one obtain it? If not, then what is the best method to insert verses? I am asking this because I would like to insert verses from the Geneva Bible (GB) and Logos does not offer the GB. I am considering a switch to SwordSearcher if verse insertion is not a chore. Thanks

Hello

There is a "hot-key" that will copy a verse from SS to word. Basically:

Have both SS and word open
Do a ctrl-alt-v while SS is in the background, specify the verse and it will be copied to the application.

Please download an eval version of SS and check out the manual or help for more detailed instructions on this feature. You can also just get the manual on the website as well.

Hope this helps.

By the way, welcome to the forum!!

God bless
Bro. Mike

Hello

There is a "hot-key" that will copy a verse from SS to word. Basically:

Have both SS and word open
Do a ctrl-alt-v while SS is in the background, specify the verse and it will be copied to the application.

Please download an eval version of SS and check out the manual or help for more detailed instructions on this feature. You can also just get the manual on the website as well.

Hope this helps.

By the way, welcome to the forum!!

God bless
Bro. Mike

Would this feature be avail on the eval version?

According to the description of the eval version:

"This is the evaluation version of SwordSearcher Bible Software. It is exactly the same as the full, Deluxe version of SwordSearcher except that it includes a limited set of library resources and is limited to a 30-day evaluation period."

Then I would presume so.

According to the description of the eval version:

"This is the evaluation version of SwordSearcher Bible Software. It is exactly the same as the full, Deluxe version of SwordSearcher except that it includes a limited set of library resources and is limited to a 30-day evaluation period."

Then I would presume so.

Well then, that's pretty cool!

Back