Video Quick-Tip: Proximity Search

Most excellent! What a useful tool! :)

Okay, thanks for the instructional videos and after finishing up with all the year end stuff I certainly will get in there and get to know my SwordSearcher better but....... Dude. Who is that youngster using Brandon's name?

:)

Okay, thanks for the instructional videos and after finishing up with all the year end stuff I certainly will get in there and get to know my SwordSearcher better but....... Dude. Who is that youngster using Brandon's name?

:)

That's funny, because I updated my picture to a new one (my son took it earlier this year) after realizing the one I had on here before was around 8 years old.

Thanks Brandon for another one of your great tips videos. However, I was about banging my head because I was searching for "anything too hard" and coming up with nothing so finally I tried "too hard" and there was the verse reading "Is any thing too hard for the LORD?"

Did you have a way around the "anything" "any thing" scenario? I am vaguely recalling this being dealt with.

Thanks much.
Ruthlyn

Did you have a way around the "anything" "any thing" scenario? I am vaguely recalling this being dealt with.

Presently, no -- it won't autocorrect for combining two words into one. That's something for a future enhancement, thanks!

Ok thanks Brandon. In the meanwhile I'll try to remember to not think present day vernacular when searching.

God continue to bless
Ruthlyn

Back