What Treasury of Scripture does Sword Searcher use?

C.r.a.i.g

What Treasury of Scripture does Sword Searcher use? I was wondering this because I have a paper version of the Treasury of Scripture and it doesn't look like Sword Searcher's version. My paper copy list each word then the Bible verses, but I would like to have one that list phrases of the Bible then the scripture verses like the Sword Searcher. Thank You

Right click the TSK tab and click module info.

1678568898529.png

You'll find all the details here:

It's faithful to the original (19th century) print version but adds reciprocal references (based on the original version).

Ok thanks. I was wondering why my print version looked so different. But I kind of like the digital version better because it seems like it's easier to use and better to study with the phrases rather than the single words. So I was looking for a print version of it, but it seems like the updated new version is digital only? Thanks

Ok thanks. I was wondering why my print version looked so different. But I kind of like the digital version better because it seems like it's easier to use and better to study with the phrases rather than the single words. So I was looking for a print version of it, but it seems like the updated new version is digital only? Thanks
There is no printed edition that matches exactly the SwordSearcher addition because of the completed reciprocal references, but since it is based on the original version in print you may find what you want. It may be difficult to locate a copy now, though.

Keep in mind that there is a modernized print version as well, I don't know much about it.

Back