When tabs on single line

wsbones

Beta Tester
The dropdown at the right of the resource tabs would be more useful is multiple columns could be displayed showing all resources instead of having to scroll down one line at a time. This is especially true if you are looking at all resources using alt-f11.

I agree. It's kind of not useful as it is now - lots faster to go to Select Book on the menu.

Or make that a user definable feature.

Here's an example of what I am thinking when you press the down arrow.
upload_2013-10-2_7-45-0.png

Thanks, on the to-do list.

i can't find it, but wasn't there a post here a couple years ago in regards to customizing for example the BOOKS..........into USER DEFINED modules where we could group certain BOOKS into a visible module and when the cursor is placed over top or you click then all the defined BOOKS you grouped into that module could be seen........

thus reducing the footprint of the BOOK or COMMENTARY modules actually seen, but are still able to be accessed under a custom, user defined module?

bill............i think it was you who started it and then we all piped in? i cannot figure out how to find my old posts yeto_O

brandon..........do you remember that post? kind of of hints of this request....?

well..............don't i feel like a heel:oops:

thank you

Back