Added! Your opinion: Would Calvin's Commentaries be useful?

As For Me I Just Dont See Where I Need Any More Commontaries. I Only Use About Two Of The Ones Ive Got Already.

Hmm...I understand the comments from the last two posts, but I hate the thought of ommitting anything of possible value from SS5. Those who don't want or need the extra commentaries can always hide the tabs.

Ed

Hmm...I understand the comments from the last two posts, but I hate the thought of ommitting anything of possible value from SS5. Those who don't want or need the extra commentaries can always hide the tabs.

It is my intention to continue adding to the SwordSearcher library as long as I am developing the software (which is a far as I can foresee). My goal with this thread was to see if anyone would jump up and down and say "YES!" to Calvin. Since there wasn't a huge up-swelling of support, I'll just push it down the line a bit and focus on other texts I want to add. So, no worries.

:)

It is my intention to continue adding to the SwordSearcher library as long as I am developing the software (which is a far as I can foresee). My goal with this thread was to see if anyone would jump up and down and say "YES!" to Calvin. Since there wasn't a huge up-swelling of support, I'll just push it down the line a bit and focus on other texts I want to add. So, no worries.

:)

..."YES!"... ;)

I'd like to see the Calvin Commentaries in SS!! Add me to the Yes column .. this thread looks abit old so I may have missed the boat. :-? I currently refer to them in PDF form (from the Christian Classics Ethereal Library) and intend to get a copy for my library and would love to see them in the commentary pane!

Danny

I'd like to hear from SwordSearcher users who would like to see Calvin's commentaries added to SwordSearcher. If there is enough interest I may add it to the to-do list.

^v^v^Yes!^v^v^ (<< That's me, jumping up and down.)

Thank you, Brandon, for all the work you've done (and are doing)! Any tool that helps the Spirit open the eyes of His children is a welcome addition!

.. this thread looks abit old so I may have missed the boat. :-?

Silly me :oops: ... I was looking at the "Joined Date" on the right instead of the post date on the left ... I guess if it were in a 48 pt font in flashing red I would have been more apt to notice :rolleyes: .. well good ... I did make it in time.

Danny

I'd like to hear from SwordSearcher users who would like to see Calvin's commentaries added to SwordSearcher. If there is enough interest I may add it to the to-do list.

I would be interested in Calvin's commentaries.

I would also be interested in The Works Of James (Jakob) Arminius.

Back