Zip Files

BroServant7

Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I don't know if this belongs under this heading or if it should go under questions and answers, but I was hoping someone could help me. I downloaded some resources from the ssmodules website, but the ones in zip files won't appear in my Sword Searcher. I tried coping the module inside of the zip folder into the modules folder itself, and that didn't do anything. Can anyone explain to me how to properly use these modules in zip files such as '50 Years Among the Baptists' or the 1913 dictionary?

First, you need to ensure you are using 5.0 or later.

The module files usually need to be extracted and placed in your Documents\SwordSearcher User Modules folder. SwordSearcher then needs to be restarted if it was open when you did the extraction.

That should be all that's necessary.

Hello, this is my first post on this forum. I don't know if this belongs under this heading or if it should go under questions and answers, but I was hoping someone could help me. I downloaded some resources from the ssmodules website, but the ones in zip files won't appear in my Sword Searcher. I tried coping the module inside of the zip folder into the modules folder itself, and that didn't do anything. Can anyone explain to me how to properly use these modules in zip files such as '50 Years Among the Baptists' or the 1913 dictionary?

Dude! You may have asked for some help from just any old body... But you got your response from SS's creator! (I can see a Bible illustration in that...) How cool is that? Welcome to the forums, I hope you will continue to post items. And of course, reading thru some of the threads can really help you get more out of the program. Blessngs.

Dude! You may have asked for some help from just any old body... But you got your response from SS's creator! (I can see a Bible illustration in that...) How cool is that? Welcome to the forums, I hope you will continue to post items. And of course, reading thru some of the threads can really help you get more out of the program. Blessngs.

A true Rev. lol Always looking for an illustration.

But Mr. Staggs is very good at answering questions, no matter how trivial they may seem. I think that says a lot for his character. I forget what problem I had with the resolution of SS on my new computer but I was amazed that the man himself responded and walked me thru it.

Back