Latest activity

• Johnny NL
    Johnny NL replied to the thread Quick Concordance..
    Ya'all very nice to look into it. Mr.Staggs, it is ok now for sure a "quick fix" to use CTRL as my QC StudyClick option. I love so much...
  • Johnny NL
    Johnny NL reacted to Brandon Staggs's post in the thread Quick Concordance. with Like Like.
    Well, looks like you've identified a bug. You can change the setting for Bible Ctrl+Alt to Quick Concordance and it will save, but the...
  • marty
    marty reacted to Brandon Staggs's post in the thread Quick Concordance. with Like Like.
    Just to clarify, what happens is that if you choose the Quick Concordance as the secondary StudyClick option, it will reset the next...
  • Brandon Staggs
    Brandon Staggs replied to the thread Quick Concordance..
    Just to clarify, what happens is that if you choose the Quick Concordance as the secondary StudyClick option, it will reset the next...
  • Brandon Staggs
    Brandon Staggs replied to the thread Quick Concordance..
    Well, looks like you've identified a bug. You can change the setting for Bible Ctrl+Alt to Quick Concordance and it will save, but the...
  • Johnny NL
    Johnny NL replied to the thread Quick Concordance..
    Mffff..... StudyClick: _When I set up StudyClick CTRL+ALT as QC, it comes back as Topic Guide when I restart my PC or the SS8.4...
    • SS8.4.JPG
  • Ruthlyn
    Ruthlyn reacted to ishaknatan's post in the thread Rapture with Like Like.
    aber die auf den HERRN harren, kriegen neue Kraft, daß sie auffahren mit Flügeln wie Adler, daß sie laufen und nicht matt werden, daß...
  • Johnny NL
    Johnny NL reacted to ishaknatan's post in the thread Rapture with Like Like.
    aber die auf den HERRN harren, kriegen neue Kraft, daß sie auffahren mit Flügeln wie Adler, daß sie laufen und nicht matt werden, daß...
  • E
    This is your search string: \+sh/.*?-sh/ You would just do an empty replacement on that.
  • E
    Thank you so much, Brandon. Works perfectly. I was trying to escape every character, like \+\s\h/ Obviously, my approach didn't work...
  • ishaknatan
    ishaknatan replied to the thread Rapture.
  • ishaknatan
    ishaknatan reacted to Johnny NL's post in the thread Rapture with Like Like.
    . Every body is looking up for the Rapture. Jesus Christ HIMSELF coming down on clouds and pick us up..... Can't wait for this Blessed...
  • Brandon Staggs
    This is your search string: \+sh/.*?-sh/ You would just do an empty replacement on that.
  • E
    Well, I hope it's OK to ask for Regular Expression help again. I realize you're busy, Brandon, so feel free to take your time or not...
  • Johnny NL
    Yes, it is really good. I was also looking at topics, like "End Times" and so. The Earth was never in such a Great State like this...